Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Testimonial by Ms.Deepali Bangera

I always wanted to make investments, but had little knowledge about the schemes and markets. After I met with DENIP’s representative, Mr. Chintan Dedhia, I had a better and newer outlook towards investing in Mutual Funds. He could very efficiently help me with ideas to invest in various instruments. He, along with his hard work, is an asset to the company.

I never knew about the firm much before that. But once I got associated with DENIP as a client, they took due care, sending me market updates from time to time. Their service has been great. I think they stand up to their values of professionalism and excellence. I have even sent them appreciation mails for their great work. I am surely going to contact DENIP consultants for my long term investments as well.


- By Ms.Deepali Bangera
(Mutual Fund Client)

No comments:

Post a Comment