Thursday, July 8, 2010

Testimonial by Mr.Rahul Lodha

My experience with DENIP consultants has not been too long yet. It was just a few days ago, when Rishma from DENIP contacted me to explain about how I could grow my money, by investing in Mutual Funds. Initially, I was not ready to change my negative mindset about investing in Mutual Funds. But she could very efficiently convince me, explaining benefits and advantages. Also, I got a lot of useful information from her, which I can use in my future endeavors. She did a great job!


It is great to have my finances planned from DENIP consultants. This firm works very systematically and their service is something you can count on. I was impressed by the way they serve clients. I would personally recommend DENIP to all my friends and colleagues.


- Mr.Rahul Lodha

(Mutual Fund Investor)



No comments:

Post a Comment