Friday, December 17, 2010

Testimonial by Mr. Rammilan Sonkar for DENIP Investment Academy

Mr. Rammilan Sonkar
Maharashtra Jal Kshetra Suhdar Prakalp, Facilitator


I was referred to the DENIP Investment Academy by Sunil Ram, a close friend of mine.  He realized that I was an enthusiast for Stock markets and had intentions set on becoming a sub-broker in the Indian stock Market. However my knowledge and skill set with regards to the Indian stock market was very weak.

Luckily for me, both Dewang Sir and Nimesh Sir put in some serious hard work and efforts to ensure that I developed a good base for the Indian stock markets and all aspects related to sub-broking. The trainers at DENIP were kind enough to provide me with access to their back office so that I could not only learn what the stock market was with an investors perspective but also from the point of view of a broker.

I spent almost 8 hours everyday at their office with constant interaction with Mr. Gaurav, who is the head dealer at DENIP Consultants who helped me understand the minute details when it came to the dealing desk. His insight about the back office and limit issues also helped me understand the trade off between Client capacity to invest and the limit he is given.

Concepts like investing, trading, hedging, speculating are more clear to me than ever. I sincerely thank both Mr. Nimesh and Mr.  Dewang for the efforts they've put in and would love to stay associated with them in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment