Monday, June 21, 2010

Testimonial by Mrs.Nutan for DENIP Investment Academy

After college,I had my first studying experience at DENIP.I joined in for the Cash & Derivative course.I was nervous initially,when I saw the book.Studying 300 pages seemed to be difficult.But Nimesh sir made learning very easy.He covered all the topic in a short span of 20 sessions.

His friendly approach made it fun-n -learn experience for me.I was not only taught from the exam point of view,but also practical applications in the current markets.The smallest and silliest of queries were always answered by him and so,it was very easy to grasp.The best part of the sessions were the examples given.

I am sure,both Nimesh & Dewang Sir are going to make it big in the future and I want to wish them all the very best for all their ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment