Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Market View - 24 Nov 2009



We believe that this week will continue to remain very volatile with a negative bias for the December series. Several stocks for e.g. Powergrid are seeing heavy short buildup. We advise our clients to get cash heavy so as to try and buy the stocks at cheaper rates in the market.



Although there are several analysts predicting 5250 / 5400 in the market we believe that markets will find it very difficult to cross the 5130 – 5175 supply zone. However if 5175 is crossed then 5300 becomes a possibility.

As far as stock ideas go we advise buying Balrampur chini at 126.

Result Day 1: Day high of 134.6 yesterday (intraday)

Result Day 2: Day high of 149.7 today

Dated: 24/11/2009

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all Congratulations on your start of DENIP Consultants Pvt. Ltd. I had absolutely no idea about the market and the way it works, whatsoever. I just read the business times blankly and understood only the top layer of it. Nimesh, being my classmate and my tutor for making me understand how the markets work and how you generate profit out of it has definitely helped me.
    For the first time I have invested in Mutual Funds since I invested, I am getting positive returns. I never knew the right time to invest. It was Nimesh who helped me in this matter. Though Nimesh and Dewang started their company just recently, it feels like they have been working on this for ages.
    So, any person wanting to know about market an invest..... I say DENIP CONSULTANTS Pvt. Ltd.

    ReplyDelete