Saturday, February 13, 2010

Coffee with CEO.

Today I met 3 CEO's Mr. Sanjay Jha (CEO-Cricnext.com), Mrs. Pallavi Jha (Exec. Director Dale Carnegie), Mr. Alvyn (CEO - Pagalguy.com) at Barista, Atlanta Bldg, Nariman Point, Mumbai. Thanks to Europe Asia Business School for giving me this opportunity. They were all first gen. CEO's.

They shared their experiences about their qualification and professional lives and how they reached this level. Mr. Sanjay is graduate and post graduate in Economics. He started his career in Banks and then worked for FMCG and ended becoming an entrepreneur when he started http://www.cricnext.com/.

Mrs. Pallavi Jha shared her experiences about her qualification and work. She started her professional career working for FMCG firrm and then entered the Wallchand Industries as Director. She explained the importance of MBA and what are the important points to be considered by people to start a business.

Mr. Alvyn is a MBA from Wharton. He started his firm http://www.pagalguy.com/ before he started his MBA. He shared his views on starting an enterprise and how to sustain it. He also shared his story on how he dealt with his parents on doing his post graduation.

I learnt a lo from these people. When I asked Mrs. Jha on giving me some imporatant points for running an enterprise, she said the most important part is to select a diversified team and also having prople with higher knowledge at times. She said its very important not to have Arrogance and Ego in business as it leads nowhere.

I was obliged to have their views and suggestions and I am sure this session will help me in taking future decision in business. My personal thanks to Mr. Nikhil Agarwal (Director-EABS) for inviting me for this event and to the CEO's for sharing their experiences. I am sure all the students present at the event had a great time.

Cheers,
Nimesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment